Friday, October 2, 2009

letters of good and bad

Dear Mr.Hsueh

I was your student ten years ago, the year that you had your first full time job. Your attitude towards students taught me that we should treat every individual equally and fairly. You were always caring about students, not just the academics but also their lives. You brought new ways of teaching to the school system. Instead of notes taking, we were doing some fun activities and group discussion was encouraged. The broad math knowledge you had was incredible. You were the one that I was really looked up to. I am glad that I had you as my math teacher and I will always remember you.

Sincerely,

Alphonse


I hope that my style of teaching will help students to learn better.

I want to help them both academics and some personal issues if appropriate.

Dear Mr.Hsueh

I was your student ten years ago, the year that you had your first full time job. I guess you were not well trained, as you made tons of mistakes in class. I was very confused to what you were saying, teaching. The teaching style you had was horrible; we had class discussions but usually you lost the students because students started chatting on their own issues rather than concentrating on math topics. I hope your skills of class-management improved through some experience. I can’t let you to destroy the kids of the next generations. Good luck!

Best regards,

Betty


I hope that my class-management will not be described as above.

No comments:

Post a Comment